I graduated from Caltech in 1969. I was a member of
and I was even Vice President of Fleming my senior year.
We had lots of fun and I'm still in contact with a number
(ok, a small number) of my housemates.
OK late 60s Flem nostalgia fans (yes, both of you), here goes.
Do you remember:
- The chopped sand at the Crock?
- The Rose Palace? And the acts that played there
- Jefferson Airplane (and Hot Tuna)
- Grateful Dead (with Pigpen!)
- Janis Joplin and Big Brother and the Holding Company
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
- Ten Years After
- Arthur Brown
- Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck
- Carlos Santana
- Deep Purple
- "The guinea pig died but Brole loved it"?
- "... some like with SULPHURIC ACID!"?
- Throop Hall?
- DEI? And (let's be fair) FEIF?
- "Drop It" buttons?
- The Mouse House?
- The 3N+1, N/2 problem? (The latest on this can be found
- Barry Keller running for office?
- The Purity Test?
- Sensitivity Training?
- Near Bob's and far Bob's?
- Knuth Vol. 4 - Real Soon Now?
- Those genteel
Fleming House meals?
Richard Gillmann Home